About Me

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

I decided to blog a little before my "Masterclass" through a group "Mindvalley" starts. It's a webinar, many of them are free. I am sure at the end, I may be prompted to consider buying a subscription, program or other "educational and informational" items. The classes are good, though. I enjoy them. This one is called "unblocking abundance..." or something like that. Why not? I like listening to other people, especially when they can help change my thinking or give me a new perspective on things. 

I recently signed up for classes at my local technical college...finally working towards my degree again. I am on this roll of "life improvement". I am determined to take advantage of the time I have at home. Winter weather...so no pool time out back!! I get easily distracted!! So I told myself I would take the time during winter...to pursue interests, education and hobbies that I might not otherwise do when backyard and pool time are here!! I was going to make a big move and change jobs too...but I think I have convinced myself that it can wait until a later time...perhaps once I get done with school. I'm not so sure that leaving a job with three 12-hour shifts a week and decent pay...is a good idea right now...even if we're going through some changes. Having the four days off a week is nice...it's just a matter of using that time in a productive manner...and as I mentioned before...in summer...not going to happen! I already have a hard time doing much of anything because I work at night...so I sleep during the day. Well, in the summer....that's perfect...I nap outside under a tree or in the pool!! And, in all honesty, I can look for a little job for some supplemental income during the week when I am off, if I really want to. (I thought I did...but so far only "full time" wanted). I'm not going to give up. I know if I wait...something will come up if it's meant to be. I decided to go back to school instead.

I have saturated my brain with information...educational, informational, inspirational and motivational...let's hope something sinks in!!

The Art of Happiness by the Dalai Lama on Audible
The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey on Audible

Mindvalley webinars, Blogging webinars

Registered for college

...and so much more! 








No comments:

Post a Comment